The Best Props for Sale Online & What you should know!
To find the correct replacement propellers for your outboard motor at the best prices, you will have to do a little bit of homework online. Several websites may offer limited information, expensive shipping and unattractive return policies, whether you need a new prop, pitch adjustment or not. If you call a company to ask questions about your propeller/boat performance and they refer you to the factory to answer your questions, run away since they have no idea how to assist you. Even if their prices are low, their expertise/customer service is lacking. Ideally, you want to make an informed decision about your boat/motor/propeller set up and find a site with plenty of information about the propellers for sale being offered. Then contact that company to ask questions such as:
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your Physical Address?
- Do you repair propellers in aluminum, stainless, bronze?
- Where are the propellers you sell, manufactured?
- Do you stock propellers at your Facility?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- And again, if individuals at the company can’t answer your questions, something to think about.
In the upcoming Blogs, we will discuss other areas of interest concerning how to find stainless & aluminum propellers for your outboard/IOs on line. So, in closing, a question to ask is: Is this a Marine Business with a Resell Certificate or Propeller Shop Certified by the National Marine Propeller Association (NMPA)? Have a grrrrreat time on the water - The PropTologist